The Nike Air Max 95 silver black boasts the same iconic style and outstanding cushioning that made the original a hit with runners when it debuted in 1995.
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Innovative lacing system for a customized fit and secure lockdown
- Max Air units in the heel and forefoot for maximum impact protection
- Rubber outsole with a Waffle pattern for traction and durability
- Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late ’70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.